Established in 1967, Vending International is the UK’s only magazine for the vending industry.
Essential reading for facilities managers, operating companies and vending/catering specifiers, Vending International provides an update on the latest innovations and services in the automated refreshment industry.
Providing up to the minute information on table-top and freestanding coffee solutions, POU and bottled water systems and new products, industry concepts and trends for its readers, Vending International keeps them at the forefront of this rapidly developing market.
Published ten times a year both in print and online, Vending International is the UK’s only magazine for the vending industry.
Vending International – a one-stop promotional medium:
Boasting the largest database of named buyers, Vending International covers the following areas:
• All operator companies across the country
• Local Authorities including: schools and universities, hospitals and private healthcare, the armed forces & all emergency services
• Leisure centres and sport centres
• Facilities Managers within both the office and factory environment
• Travel stations including: airports, coach and train operators
• To provide up to the minute unrivalled news coverage, keeping readers abreast of this rapidly expanding industry
• Dedicated information pages on manufacturers and suppliers products essential to buyers and decision makers
• The latest information, previews and reviews on all major trade events worldwide
• To produce the best Vending information magazine worthy of the industry it represents.