Book a Meeting at the Show
Hungrrr technology: Mobile apps and websites for hotels & conferences
Hungrrr offers feature-rich websites and mobile apps for the hospitality industry, powered by intuitive technology. We work with partners including Interstate, Hilton, Holiday Inn and De Vere. Your own branded website and mobile app will enable you to improve guest experience.
Browse the key features available for your hotel and conference facilities below:
- Room service: Customers' can place their order at the touch of a button and have items delivered via the app without calling your restaurant or reception.
- Table ordering: Hungrrr’s table-ordering solution supports terraces, bars, restaurants, spas, lounges and function venues. This feature will allow your guests to browse for longer, allowing upsell and encouraging higher spend.They can also request and pay the final bill quicker.
- Merchandise sales: Sell your amenities, branded towels, t-shirts and more via your website or app, which allows guests to order these items to their room.
- Guest services: Your reception staff can focus on serving guests face-to-face, while taking in-room queries directly from the app. Guests will be able to send requests for replacement towels, a copy of their bill, etc.
- Order to function space: When you’re hosting a special event, improve your bar’s efficiency via the app. Guests will be able to order directly to their table via a QR code, deterring lengthy bar queues and speeding up service time.
- Increase your revenue: Easily upsell additional products and add size pricing (e.g. 175ml, 250ml measures) on the app. Highlight promotional items or packages by deploying push notifications e.g. “15% off pizza in main restaurant tonight”.
Hungrrr also offers a bespoke virtual concierge solution and online brochure via the platform to streamline business events and experiences. We provide you with a dedicated hotels support team, giving you branded QR codes, operational assistance and onboarding project management. Additional features available for conference platforms include:
- Ordering to meeting room: Staff can be instantly informed of the event host’s needs via the platform, so they can provide efficient service and solutions. For example, if they need a laptop cable, adjustments to the air con or they are running behind schedule, they can let your team know with ease.
- Pre-ordering: Guests can pre-order beverages for or special events e.g. Christmas parties or concerts, via your platform.
Exclusive offers: Sign up today and enjoy exclusive promotional offers.
Interested? Chat to our Hotels Manager Suzan Caldwell or Head of Strategic Partnerships Ian Barclay at Stand 336 on the day or drop them an email ahead of time to arrange a catch up on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See All Exhibitors