HCN - Hotel Communication Network
We think guestroom technology should be profitable from day one.
We all know that guestroom tablets are an innovation that drives up guest satisfaction and makes any property more agile. At HCN we have ensured that the installation will be profitable too!
1. Interactive room service generates 22% more revenue. Menus can be changed whenever needed.
2. Economize housekeeping efficiency with several innovative methods. Checking with guests to find out when they want their room cleaned improves the guest experience, and gives the guest the opportunity to opt out of housekeeping, achieving a 5% reduction in housekeeping is $30 to $50/month per room savings many times the cost of the tablets.
3. A guestroom tablet allows you to proactively ensure your guest is happy by putting a popup message on screen that asks how their stay is going. Problems can be instantly directed to staff or integrated into hotel systems.
4. Promote your restaurants, spa, and any other facilities using `digital signage` right in the room.
5. Upsell late checkout, incentivize early checkout when you need to.
6. Revshare on meeting revenue and on food delivery, where applicable.
7. Enhance any meeting by offering the event manager control over the tablets in their attendee rooms with digital messaging that cannot be missed. A surefire competitive advantage in the fight for group business!
Who is HCN
HCN was the industry`s first tablet company, and we are installed in some of the top hotels in America, now heading overseas, including Palmer House Hilton (1650 rooms), Chicago Hilton (1550 room), Marriott Marquis San Francisco (1500 rooms), Hilton Union Square (1950 rooms) and many more.